There are currently 0 stubs. You can help us by expanding these articles!
|Conker's Bad Fur Day
|Black (Bad Fur Day)
Green (Live & Reloaded)
- “Dang, boy! We sure is lucky bastards to survive that atrocious atrocity!”
- —Army Captain
Just when Conker exits from the Spooky chapter, a World War II-based propaganda film plays on screen. It involves The Sarge asking for squirrels to join the Squirrel High Command as recruitment for fighting the Tediz.
Conker first meets The Sarge shortly after entering It's War, just after a plane crashed into the port exit earlier. The Sarge believes Conker is a new recruiter. He is provided two instructions on getting rid of the plane crash, so the SHC can move out to fight the Tediz. The second instruction was The Sarge simply repeating the first order, resulting in him saying "fuck that shit". The Sarge does not like Conker's attire but believes he can be redeemed by completing the task. The Sarge leaves him and sings the military cadence to himself.
After detonating two TNT Imps at the crashed plane, Conker must meet The Sarge back at small raft. He suddenly asks, "What the hell was that?" to Conker by pointing out something. Conker turns his head, but this was a trick from The Sarge who then knocks him out by punching his head. Conker later wakes up on the raft, docked outside of Tediz Island.
The Sarge is later seen after Conker explodes and escapes from Tediz Island. The Sarge is about to leave with the survivors on the boat until Conker runs to it, asking them to wait for him. The crew stop the boat and allow him to get on. The Sarge then orders the surviving SHC members to draw out snipers and shoot nearby Tediz.
Some time after the boat leaves, The Sarge calls Conker over. They both view Tediz Island from the distance, briefly discussing the tragedy of war. The Sarge mentions his dislike for other generals, citing their "big, fancy houses" living twenty miles behind enemy lines. He questions what kind of authority they have.
- Some people thought the Sarge resembles the Bartender of The Cock and Plucker, due to similar body types and facial structure, which gets more confusing in Live & Reloaded since they both received a mustache and green eyes. Though, this is not the case due to the Bartender's voice being different and his eyebrows being thicker.
- He appears in Chapter X in Live & Reloaded as voice and icon which sounds more younger, probably due to either the Chris Seavor's voice getting rusty or that he was not intended to appear in Chapter X at all (due to the fact that in the Future War he is heard again but seen as a purple recolor of the Sky Jockey).
- More evidence includes being more sadistic towards the Tediz, while SHC Sarge has distaste and calling them disgusting this one gets excited when the Tediz kill themselves in Fortress Deux when the SHC captures a flag and in Beach Dead. He suggests them to blow up their legs which what happens when the SHC wins.
- Conker: Live & Reloaded Prima Official Game Guide, page 96